It’s best for you to write down your goal so that you’ll get a clear picture on how much you should eat and where will the food come from.
For example; my daily calorie goal is 1600 calories and my macro nutrient is 200g Protein / 120g carbs / 36g fats.
So now I can summarize my goal by dividing it into meal portions;
- If I divide it into 6; I shall eat 33g protein/20g carbs/6g fat per meal.
- If divided into 4; It would be 50g protein / 30g carbs/ 9g fat per meal.
and so on. The goal is hitting the total amount of macro nutrients each day.
Again. Depending on your daily schedule. You might not need to prep everything. Maybe you can do your breakfast in a few minutes at home, and sip post-workout shake after your training.
Maybe you have scheduled dinner with family or meetings and end up needing a remaining of 100g protein a day. You can order protein packs with 100g proteins in it. That should make up for the day.
Here we have 2 type of meal packs;
- Standard Meal (with any carbohydrate combination) – pick this if you need a complete meal ready for you.
- Protein Packs (protein only) – pick this if you just need protein, or you can easily prep the carbs yourself.
How to order;
There are a few steps to order. You’ll have to choose:
- Choose your protein type.
- Choose the flavor of your protein.
- Choose your carb combination (or just protein only)
- Choose add-ons (if needed)
Macro Nutrient for each pack; we weigh before packing so that we can get the estimated macro nutrient as follow;
Chicken Standard Meal : 40g Protein 40g Carbs 7g Fats 380 – 400 calories
Chicken Vege Meal : 40g Protein 15g Carbs 7g Fats around 280 calories
Chicken Protein Packs : 80g Protein 14g Fats – around 450 calories
Dory Standard Meal : 30g Protein 40g Carbs 2g Fats – around 300 calories
Dory Vege Meal : 30g Protein 15g Carbs 2g Fats – around 200 calories
Dory Protein Packs : 60g Protein 4g Fats – 280 calories
Salmon Standard Meal : 40g Protein 40g Carbs 25g Fats – around 550 calories
Salmon Vege Meal : 40g Protein 15g Carbs 25g Fats – around 450 calories
Salmon Protein Packs : 40g Protein 25g Fats – around 380 calories
Beef Standard Meal : 40g Protein 40g Carbs 25g Fats – around 550 calories
Beef Vege Meal : 40g Protein 15g Carbs 25g Fats – around 400 calories
Beef Protein Packs : 80g Protein 60g Fats – 860 Calories