What is Medofu?
Medofu stands for Meals Done For You, where we help fuel your busy lifestyle! Whether you’re trying to lose weight, gain lean muscle, training for a contest, or simply looking for a healthier way of life then look no further! We take the guesswork out of meal prep and deliver healthy, fresh food straight to your doorstep.
You can choose your own meal combination. Choose your protein, flavor & carb combination (or just protein only)
We deliver for FREE *(for minimum order of RM100) anywhere in Klang Valley the next day after you placed your order.
- High protein with wholegrain carbohydrates.
- Customizable meal combination.
- Halal. 100% muslim operation kitchen.
- Vacuum packed, stays fresh longer!
- Just reheat and it’s ready to eat!
- Delivered to your doorstep.
How To Get Started?
There are a few things that you need to know before making an order.
- Your daily calorie target.
- Your macro nutrient.
Our meal prep is focused on hitting your daily macro-nutrient/calorie goals. Once you’ve got your number, ordering will be easy.
Your body will respond to the food you eat and the physical activity that you do throughout the day.
The amount of calories you need depends on
- Your goal; gain weight/maintain/lose weight.
- Amount of bodyfat you carry.
We’ve made this calculator to help you get your daily macros & calorie target. All you need is to know your weight, and bodyfat percentage.
Key in your current bodyweight, estimated bodyfat %, training frequency and goal.
You’ll get your caloric target and macro-nutrient in grams. You can change the macro-nutrient percentage by changing the values in the box of %. Or press the lock button if you don’t want that value to be changed.
How to know your bodyfat percentage?
There are several ways to test your bodyfat percentage. Among the cheap and easy way to test it is by using:
- Bodyfat Caliper; this will measure your skin thickness and determine your estimated bodyfat percentage following a table. You can buy this from our store for only RM10.
- Electronic Weighing Scale; most electronic weighing scale can give you a rough estimate of your bodyfat percentage based on your heart beat.
These different test might give different numbers. We recommend you sticking to one type of test to measure your bodyfat so that you’ll get a consistent reading.
While stock last.
Write Down Your Goals
It’s best for you to write down your goal so that you’ll get a clear picture on how much you should eat and where will the food come from.
For example; my daily calorie goal is 1600 calories and my macro nutrient is 200g Protein / 120g carbs / 36g fats.
So now I can summarize my goal by dividing it into meal portions;
- If I divide it into 6; I shall eat 33g protein/20g carbs/6g fat per meal.
- If divided into 4; It would be 50g protein / 30g carbs/ 9g fat per meal.
and so on. The goal is hitting the total amount of macro nutrients each day.
What type of meals should you order?
Again. Depending on your daily schedule. You might not need to prep everything. Maybe you can do your breakfast in a few minutes at home, and sip post-workout shake after your training.
Maybe you have scheduled dinner with family or meetings and end up needing a remaining of 100g protein a day. You can order protein packs with 100g proteins in it. That should make up for the day.
Here we have 2 type of meal packs;
- Standard Meal (with any carbohydrate combination) – pick this if you need a complete meal ready for you.
- Protein Packs (protein only) – pick this if you just need protein, or you can easily prep the carbs yourself.
How to order;
There are a few steps to order. You’ll have to choose:
- Choose your protein type.
- Choose the flavor of your protein.
- Choose your carb combination (or just protein only)
- Choose add-ons (if needed)
Macro Nutrient for each pack; we weigh before packing so that we can get the estimated macro nutrient as follow;
Chicken Standard Meal : 40g Protein 40g Carbs 7g Fats 380 – 400 calories
Chicken Spaghetti Meal : 40g Protein 40g Carbs 20g Fats 500+ calories
Chicken Vege Meal : 40g Protein 15g Carbs 7g Fats around 280 calories
Chicken Protein Packs : 80g Protein 14g Fats – around 450 calories
Dory Standard Meal : 25g Protein 40g Carbs 2g Fats – around 280 – 300 calories
Dory Spaghetti Meal : 25g Protein 40g Carbs 17g Fats – 430 – 450 calories
Dory Vege Meal : 25g Protein 15g Carbs 2g Fats – around 200 calories
Dory Protein Packs : 50g Protein 4g Fats – 250 calories
Salmon Standard Meal : 40g Protein 40g Carbs 25g Fats – around 550 calories
Salmon Spaghetti Meal : 40g Protein 15g Carbs 25g Fats – around 450 calories
Salmon Vege Meal : 40g Protein 15g Carbs 25g Fats – around 450 calories
Salmon Protein Packs : 40g Protein 25g Fats – around 380 calories
Beef Standard Meal : 40g Protein 40g Carbs 25g Fats – around 550 calories
Beef Spaghetti Meal : 40g Protein 40g Carbs 30g Fats – 590 calories
Beef Vege Meal : 40g Protein 15g Carbs 25g Fats – around 400 calories
Beef Protein Packs : 80g Protein 30g Fats – 600 Calories