High protein meal. High calorie. Good for muscle gain.
Macro Nutrient for each pack:
- Beef Protein Packs : 80g Protein 30g Fats – 600 Calories
All meals are vacuum packed.
Food must be stored in temperatures below 5 Celcius to make it last longer.
[Vacuum Packed] Food will last:
- 7-8 days in the chiller (1 – 4 Celcius).
- Over 30 days in the freezer (Below 0 Celcius).
[Food Container] Food will be good
- 1-2 days in the chiller
- up to 2 weeks frozen
Reheating your meal is simple.
- If frozen, poke a few holes in the plastic and reheat with plastic on.
- Alternatively, let the packet thaw overnight in the chiller, and reheat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.