Prepping your meal in advance means that you are committed to your diet.
Each meal consist of:
- 40g Protein
- 6g Fat
- 35g Carbs
- Around 350 – 400 kCal
All meals are vacuum packed.
Food must be stored in temperatures below 5 Celcius to make it last longer.
Food will last:
- 7-8 days in the chiller (1 – 4 Celcius).
- Over 30 days in the freezer (Below 0 Celcius).
Reheating your meal is simple.
- Open the package. (Do not heat with the plastic)
- Put the meal on a plate or food container.
- Reheat in the microwave for 30 seconds.