A good alternative for lean protein. If you are tired of eating chicken breast every day, then this is a good meal to switch it up a little.
Macro Nutrient for each meal:
- Dory Standard Meal : 30g – 35g Protein 40g Carbs 2g Fats – around 300 – 320 calories
- Dory Spaghetti Meal: 30g – 35g Protein 40g Carbs 17g Fats – 450 calories
- Dory Vege Meal : 30g – 35g Protein 15g Carbs 2g Fats – around 240 calories
- Dory Protein Packs : 60g Protein 4g Fats – 260 calories
All meals are vacuum packed.
Food must be stored in temperatures below 5 Celcius to make it last longer.
[Vacuum Packed] Food will last:
- 7-8 days in the chiller (1 – 4 Celcius).
- Over 30 days in the freezer (Below 0 Celcius).
[Food Container] Food will be good
- 1-2 days in the chiller
- up to 2 weeks frozen
Reheating your meal is simple.
- If frozen, poke a few holes in the plastic and reheat with plastic on.
- Alternatively, let the packet thaw overnight in the chiller, and reheat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.