Salmon is one of the great superfood packed with protein and healthy fats. One meal consist around:
- Salmon Standard Meal : 40g Protein 40g Carbs 25g Fats – around 550 calories
- Salmon Spaghetti Meal: 40g Protein 40g Carbs 40g Fats – around 680 calories
Salmon Vege Meal : 40g Protein 15g Carbs 25g Fats – around 450 calories
Salmon Protein Packs : 40g Protein 25g Fats – around 380 calories
All meals are vacuum packed.
Food must be stored in temperatures below 5 Celcius to make it last longer.
Food will last:
- 7-8 days in the chiller (1 – 4 Celcius).
- Over 30 days in the freezer (Below 0 Celcius).
Reheating your meal is simple.
- Open the package. (Do not heat with the plastic)
- Put the meal on a plate or food container.
- Reheat in the microwave for 30 seconds.