A very lean source of protein (26g protein per 100g, and 3g fats)
Macro Nutrient for each meal:
- Talapia Standard Meal : 40g Protein 40g Carbs 4g Fats – around 360 calories
- Talapia Spaghetti Meal: 40g Protein 40g Carbs 17g Fats – 475 calories
- Talapia Vege Meal : 40g Protein 15g Carbs 4g Fats – around 260 calories
- Talapia Protein Packs : 80g Protein 6g Fats – 370 calories
All meals are vacuum packed.
Food must be stored in temperatures below 5 Celcius to make it last longer.
[Vacuum Packed] Food will last:
- 7-8 days in the chiller (1 – 4 Celcius).
- Over 30 days in the freezer (Below 0 Celcius).
[Food Container] Food will be good
- 1-2 days in the chiller
- up to 2 weeks frozen
Reheating your meal is simple.
- If frozen, poke a few holes in the plastic and reheat with plastic on.
- Alternatively, let the packet thaw overnight in the chiller, and reheat in the microwave for 1-2 minutes.